Sunday, July 14, 2013

Organizing Takes Skill... or maybe just some Pretty Labels

     I have been working really hard on organizing (and deep cleaning) my home.  Luckily, my son is a great sport and loves to... or, well... tries to ---> help.  I have completed reorganizing all of my cabinets in my kitchen and cleaned them out. We usually blast the radio and dance while we are cleaning and organizing.  It is so much more fun that way!  But what a job. 

     Now, I'm on to closets and all the bins that can be found in those closets.  I've only lived in this house for about 3 years and I have so much "stuff".  Just like in my room at school - soo much "stuff". 

     Soooo, I did what any normal teacher would do!  I started labeling everything.  It just looks waaay more organized.  Wouldn't you agree? 

     And of course I got to thinking about my room's organization and made these.  I'm not sure if I love them or if I will make different ones but either way, they match my red book bins in my room.

Thanks for reading!

~*Gina*~ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment